Where’d the tower go?
The firehouse on Bussey St. in East Dedham recently got a makeover, but even with its new siding it is clear that something seems to be missing on the right hand side. That something is the bell tower which can be seen in this drawing from a 1933 map of the town:
The question is… where’d the tower go?
FIND OUT LATER THIS WEEK!